Hello! I was thinking of writing a poem today…but…I got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you Jan for nominating me!!! Jan has a amazing blog, she writes really well and her poems are simply fantastic, you should really check her blog!
(Warning, this post includes a LOT of crappy jokes.)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
Eleven…thats a lot of questions…so lets start.
1. What book had the most significant impact on your life?
Well, I love and enjoy reading books, but I wouldn’t say any particular book has made a significant impact.
2. If you could chose between writing poems and writing stories which one will you chose?
I really, absoulutely wouldn’t be able to chose.
3. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My favourite thing about myself?
Ok I’m going to have to think about that, Probably just that I’m me?
How much I would do for dogs? How well I write? The fact that I’m fairly good at swimming?
I don’t know what my favourite thing about myself is.
4. If you could choose to be any animal, what animal would you choose to be?
A fox. Well the first questions I’ve straight up answered, you give hard questions Jan😂
5. If you could tell your younger self any one thing, what would it be?
“Dont waste time begging your parents for a dog and then crying over it. You are getting a dog when you are 11. By the way her name is Janu.
Also in your maths test you forgot to divide the answer by 7x and add 20.“
6. If you didn’t have to work to make money, how would you spend your time? What would you do, or create?
..I’m in eleven year old kid…but lets say if I was an adult who had to work for money and who…
I would manage a dog shelter, help all the dogs that are homeless on the street, take them in, feed them, tend to wounds and then look for forever homes.
I would write more often, maybe actually FINISH one of the stories I’ve started(I mean long chapter ones).
7. What superpower would you choose if you were given the ability to develop one superpower?
The power of eatin g without gaining weight or feeling full.
Invisibility or flying. I know both of those are really simple typical superpowers, but they are cool. Sometimes you feel like growing wings and swooping up into the sky. Sometimes you want to dissapear, not be seen.
8. Who is your most favourite author if you have one?
I dont really have a favourite author.
9. Describe success in your own words.
Success is having a dog after begging for one for four whole years.
Success is when you and the
dogs people around you are happy with something you have done. 10. How do you think people would react if the moon disappeared?
Aw come on why the moon, I love the moon.
People would, 1- Panic, 2- Panic, 3-Panic, 4- Panic, 6- Panic, 7- Panic, 8- Panic, 9- Panic, 10-Get over it and forget it happened.
11. If you can be one fictional character who will you chose to be?
I don’t know. Probably Lyra from His Dark Materials or Luna from The Girl Who Drank The Moon.
Ok done. Now to nominate people.
Can I add a 12th or a 13th it clearly states 11…Well I’m adding a 12th, so deal with it. lol.
By the way, Eva has a AMAZING blog, with photography and some story-writing…You should go check it out RIGHT NOW if you haven’t seen it yet!!!
Now for 11 questions.
1. Do you have a pet? What pet? Whats his/her name?
Yes yes ik thats three questions but just go with it!
2. If you could be one mythical creature(Like elf, demigod, witch, dragon..) which would you be?
3. Describe your dream pet.
4. How long have you been blogging?
5. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
6. Whats the last book you read?
7. What’s currently in your blog drafts?
8. What is 2+2?
Sorry I’m running out of questions.
9. What did you last eat?
10. What is your favourite animal, why?
11. Do you like my blog? What is your favourite thing about my blog? How did you find my blog?
Yes ik those are weird questions and not anything someone would orignally ask, the questions should be about you not me, but still, I want to know.
Oof, that was a lot. I hope you liked my post…Looking forward to see the posts from the people I nominated😂